Well, we finally caved. We've been enjoying several friends' blogs--and constantly wondering why we haven't done this ourselves yet. What sent us over the threshold of blogdom was this video clip we captured of Myelle yesterday. Proud parents, we had to share it with all the world...or at least a few people we know that might care to see it.
And so, on to great (or at least marginally entertaining) postings that document the craziness of our lives. We are excited to share with you: our family and friends far and near (yes, we mean you, Oma and Opa).
Welcome!
6 comments:
YES! I was so glad that just so happen to be checking my email when you sent me the blog link. First to comment! YES! Welcome to Blogdom.
That video was awesome, you can't help but laugh, didn't understand a word she said besides Beep, but it was still funny.
Classy wide screen effect on the video...how did you do that, your such advanced bloggers already.
That was cute! You totally couldn't help but laugh and giggle. You have a lot of phone calls that go unanswered (or answered by the answering machine I guess) All jibberish except the beep. So cute.
She is TOO CUTE! I love being able to see of video of her. I wish I could see her in person. I better come out there soon, before she is all grown up and graduating from high school.
Well, I think it is awesome. Take TONS more videos of her and keep posting them.
Love you and miss you all!!!
How did you get so lucky to have such a cute squirt! Mel and I want to see you guys so bad, Ok we really want to see Myelle but you and Brian are cool too.
We are looking forward to Thanksgiving! Next time I call the house I will leave a message on your machine, (hopefully there is only one beep or I might get confused...)
Yeah blogs! Thanks for including us on the press release. If you can keep your quality up, than we'll consider linking your site on our blog. There's a potential of 7 new readers right there! You're little girl is darling. We've heard this term way too much lately and so we're passing it on to you. We can't wait until Paisley can 'beep'.
Thank you for including me! I have watched the video over and over! I think I hear the word "calling" along with many "beeps", she is absolutely adorable!
Love,
Aunt Janet
Post a Comment