It might be a bit hard to hear what Myelle says in this video...although those of you with finely tuned parent translating ears might pick it up. Translation: "I just plopped into Sagie. She just dumped me over into the snow".
Monday, January 19, 2009
Aaaah! Clean Air!
We decided to get out of the valley for a little breath of fresh air...literally! Here are few pictures from a trip to the Uintahs on a nice and warm sunny January day. Oh yah...try to ignore the smudge we didn't know about.





It might be a bit hard to hear what Myelle says in this video...although those of you with finely tuned parent translating ears might pick it up. Translation: "I just plopped into Sagie. She just dumped me over into the snow".
It might be a bit hard to hear what Myelle says in this video...although those of you with finely tuned parent translating ears might pick it up. Translation: "I just plopped into Sagie. She just dumped me over into the snow".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment