Myelle, myself and the dogs headed for the mountains one day last week. We needed to get out of the house and spend some quality time together. I let Myelle lead the way on this outing...which is how the dogs ended up with us. After our very short hike we made our way back to the car to sit by the stream adjacent to the parking lot. When we got to the parking lot we were suprised to see a bull and doe moose there to greet us. It's wasn't the first moose sighting for us this summer so Myelle knew exaclty what we were looking at. I set the pack down and tied the dogs to the car to go in for a closer look. With Myelle on my shoulders we started walking closer. I was quickly informed by my passenger that I shouldn't get too close because "moose are dangerous". That's my girl. But this was a unique situation with the parking barriers and rock around the parking lot. So we were able to get quite close and still be at a safe distance. How cool!
Myelle enjoying sitting over the stream.
No comments:
Post a Comment