Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving (finally...sheesh)

Wow...where to begin? I'm a little behind on posts here especially with all the happenings the last few weeks. Finally getting around to Thanksgiving though!
Thanksgiving was a huge success this year! The entire Anderson clan gathered together for the first time in 16 months. Everyone came to our house since we have the most room for everybody. We loved having everyone together especially now that there are 4 grand-babies on the Anderson side of the family. It was a packed weekend with the traditional festivities on Thursday and we blessed Jack and Gordon (Maggie and Jacob's son) on Saturday. Jacob's family was able to attend the blessing so Saturday was quite the gathering. Everything went really well and of course I took as many pictures as possible. For how many I took very few actually turned out...Claudia thinks it's time to upgrade the camera....maybe? Even with few turning out good I still had a hard time deciding which to include so....there's a lot in this post.
Silly little girls making cute faces.
Jack held his bottle! It was by accident (I think) but still exciting.
Oma taught Myelle how to play hopscotch. They had a ball...despite the need for a time out in the middle....
New daddy Jacob and Gordon.
Three generations of boys after the blessing. Thanks Opa!
This is organized..or maybe not so much...chaos. The result of wriggly kids and TOO MANY cameras being used. Oh well...at least everyone is in the picture.
We wish Mimi and Papa could have been here. And Jack is unhappy...
A quiet moment with Oma. Myelle isn't the only one who loves her!
A proud Opa.
More quality cuddle time.
Gordon (left) and Jack.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Look, it's Maggie! Ohhh she has a cute baby too. Jack does look like Clauds Dad, that's awesome. Love how Jack can sport the frohawk.