Monday, January 11, 2010

Recent Activities

I have been getting behind on the things I would like to get on the blog. So here is a hodge podge of things that have been happening.

Jack doesn't approve of his toy being stuck to the tray....I know this is how I act when I can't play with my toys the way I'd like to.


Myelle's artistic skills are developing...that's me (Daddy) "with teeth".


Myelle is very eager to read, always asking us to point out the words as we read to her. So we have started picking a word in certain books and finding that word on each page. Snow was the first of these words and seems quite fitting given her snow sports talent.



We have been out to sled once. It was a daddy/daughter/doggy outing. It's still as fun as we remember and seemed a bit faster too. Always a good time!
Myelle bundled for the drag up (she does walk the first 100 yards).

Nellie looking to get warm at the top as Myelle plays and I take my time preparing for our descent.

No comments: