Over the 4th of July we headed north to Idaho. First stop, Wendell, ID where Claudia's grandma lives. We made quick work of the drive with only ONE stop over the 3 1/2 hours it took to get there.
Here's Claudia server the in transit meals.

Myelle and the maiden voyage of her new booster seat. All weekend Myelle would introduce herself as follows: "I'm Myelle, I'm 4 and I have a booster".
Enjoying a lazy day on the lawn. We had a great visit in Wendell.Here's Claudia server the in transit meals.
Myelle and the maiden voyage of her new booster seat. All weekend Myelle would introduce herself as follows: "I'm Myelle, I'm 4 and I have a booster".
The kids were big fans of cart rides.
Watching birds.
Another cart ride. Myelle and Jack are bonding...look at Jack's hand...so cute!
We found ponies to feed.
No comments:
Post a Comment