Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lake Blanche and Beyond

Last weekend we hauled the family up to another spot in the Wasatch Range to spend a night with our star little camper and let Daddy and friend Dave climb a peak. We made the trip with our friends the Kikkerts. Dave and I climbed Sundial Peak via the Eleventh Hour route while our families kept an eye on us below. It was a beautiful setting to spend time with family and friends. Dave and I had a great time on the route which was quite the adventure mostly due to the rappel. Watch the video to get a better idea of how our trip was.

3 comments:

kristen said...

Hey guys. Looks like an awesome trip. I have outdoor envy every time I read your blog or Lindsey & Joe's. What was the background music? I liked it.

The Gallegos Family said...

The music is Jack Johnson, 'Rainbow' from the Thicker than Water soundtrack. We like pretty much every song on that album. I think you would, too, being in Californians and all...

Lindsey said...

That looks great. Sigh...how I love the out-of-doors.