Monday, March 15, 2010

Yes, I did






I've been thinking it was time. Hair to your butt is only so fashionable...when you're not a polygamist. For someone who hides behind her hair, this is big. The plan was to donate my ~14-inch ponytail to Locks of Love , but I made the mistake of leaving it somewhere an unnamed 3-year old could get to it. When Brian came back from putting Jack down for a nap, there was hair "EVERYWHERE." Luckily, I didn't see it, or I would've cried. Oh well. Guess I'll have to just grow it out again!

2 comments:

The Ollies said...

Oh my gosh! I love the haircut! By the way, I'm trying to figure out a day to get down there so we can go to the aquarium with you guys. Happy spring!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE it! I didn't realize your hair had gotten that long...